The problem of connecting iPhone to bluetooth gamepads after iOS update to 17 and later 17

Hello. Before update 17 came, I used to connect many accessories to my iPhone, such as gamepad, smart watch, etc., but since I updated my iPhone to iOS 17 and now that iOS 17.5 came out; 1- I have two types of Bluetooth gamepads that connect with Geek Gamer and Shooting Plus V3 applications, but now they don't work at all! They connect but the buttons do not work in any game. 2- My smart watch that used to be connected with the wearfit pro application and had no problems, now does not stay connected(connect after 30sec disconnect And this cycle continues).I am Apple's number one lover and fan and I live in Iran, which you have banned contrie, and the expenses I paid for my gamepad and smart watch are very very high and everything here is expensive specially iphone phones , Please support us who buy your products at a very high price, even though we cannot use all the features of the iPhone, but we are still loyal to Apple.By updating your operating system and applications, make it possible to play with different gamepads without problems, like iOS 16. Finally, let me say that this is not just my problem, there are many people who have the same problems. Please take action to fix the problem. Thank you, your number one fan, Mohammad Reza

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on May 7, 2024 4:07 PM

There are no replies.

The problem of connecting iPhone to bluetooth gamepads after iOS update to 17 and later 17

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.