App Store download billing problem thing I don’t know

Whenever I try to download apps it says I need a payment method and there’s a billing information problem now I don’t have any more subscriptions I need to pay for because I stopped paying for them so all the subscriptions are now inactive and not used and I don’t have the apps but it won’t let me download any apps can you please just fix that for me because I need to download apps for my job but I can’t do that because it keeps saying that

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 7, 2024 4:46 PM

1 reply

May 7, 2024 5:08 PM in response to Addison_5810

Subscriptions don't end when you cancel them. Cancelling just means it will not renew when the subscription expires, but you can still use the subscription that you have paid for until it ends. If you want to stop the subscription immediately, you can do that by contacting Apple directly. You will still need a valid payment method to download apps even if they are free, so you can use the same link to contact apple to address your billing issue. If you had a subscription that was unable to be processed due to a billing problem, you will need to pay for any charges you owe first.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

App Store download billing problem thing I don’t know

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.