Downloading High Quality iCloud pictures

I am on my PC, when I click the 3 dots at the top right, I select download unmodified originals, but they are still 1/20 size of original, and I don't know why, I cant find out anything about it, help.

Thank you

Posted on May 8, 2024 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2024 12:51 PM

Hey, I'm having the same issues with the videos, and been on call with Apple help today over an hour. First they got me L1 support then L2, then now they it's at the "engineering team". I've sent the proof the way I am downloading etc, and i am waiting for their response back.

Edit:

You can check here, someone seems to find a workaround... iCloud.com ---> PC -- Low photos quali… - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2024 12:51 PM in response to mohay55

Hey, I'm having the same issues with the videos, and been on call with Apple help today over an hour. First they got me L1 support then L2, then now they it's at the "engineering team". I've sent the proof the way I am downloading etc, and i am waiting for their response back.

Edit:

You can check here, someone seems to find a workaround... iCloud.com ---> PC -- Low photos quali… - Apple Community

Downloading High Quality iCloud pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.