Is there a way to download Keynote 14 on my MacBook Pro 2012 running macOS 10.15?

I would like to download Keynote on my macbook pro retina 13" 2012, currently on osx 10.15.

In appstore I cannot seem to be able to download an plder version of the app, it just says that I cannot do it and it would need osx 13 or something.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 9, 2024 3:08 AM

1 reply

May 9, 2024 5:54 AM in response to Poplinski

The last version of Keynote compatible with macOS 10.15.7 was Keynote v11.1. The current Keynote v14 in the Mac App Store requires macOS Ventura (13.*) or later.

If you personally and previously installed Keynote from the Mac App Store in the past, then launch the Mac App Store, and sign in with the same Apple ID you used when installing Keynote. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel. You should see an entry for Keynote and something obvious about downloading it (might be a blue cloud icon with a down arrow). Click that and do not click Cancel on any subsequent dialog. The last dialog will offer to install the last compatible version of Keynote for macOS Catalina.

Alternatively, if Apple or a third-party reseller pre-installed Keynote on your Mac when new, then you won't be able to download the last compatible version for Catalina as you are not the original Apple ID holder. Apple provides no other means to obtain older full installations of Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.

Is there a way to download Keynote 14 on my MacBook Pro 2012 running macOS 10.15?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.