Mac Pro 3.1 (2008) ¿donde encontrar Firmware Restoration?

Encontré firmware restoration para descargar y grabar en CD para varios equipos anteriores y posteriores,.. pero no para el Mac Pro 3.1 de 2008. Por favor alguien sabe “Donde puedo descargarlo??”

mil gracias

Mac Pro

Posted on May 16, 2024 12:28 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 9:27 AM in response to David_Barcelona

David_Barcelona wrote:

I found firmware restoration to download and burn to CD for several older and later computers, but not for the Mac Pro 3.1 from 2008. Please does anyone know “Where can I download it??”

thank you

Here is the Apple article which shows you need Firmware Restoration CD v1.5:

Firmware Restoration CD 1.5 - Apple Support

However, some of the links in that article are broken including the Download link (seems it has been broken since at least 2021), but I found a link in other forum which had a link to the Internet Archive.....the actual Apple URL for the download seems to still be active (as you can see the domain belongs to Apple so link downloads directly from Apple):

https://download.info.apple.com/Mac_OS_X/061-4520.2080327.bvR51/RestorationCD1.5.dmg

FYI, I provided feedback on the article telling Apple the links within the article are broken. I'm doubtful Apple cares for something this old though.

Mac Pro 3.1 (2008) ¿donde encontrar Firmware Restoration?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.