Troubles using Nomad virtual card at Apple Store

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing some difficulties when trying to make purchases at the Apple Store using the Nomad virtual card. Recently, I've been receiving error messages when attempting to complete transactions, and I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

According to Nomad support, there has been an update in Apple's purchase approval system that may be causing some cards, including Nomad's, to be declined when used via Apple Pay. However, I've noticed that cards from other providers are being accepted without any issues.

I'm wondering if anyone here has encountered this problem and if they have found any alternative solutions. Additionally, I'm open to any suggestions or guidance on possible adjustments that I can make on my end to resolve this matter.

I appreciate any help or insight that you can offer in advance. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 18, 2024 5:16 PM

1 reply

Troubles using Nomad virtual card at Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.