Power Beats Pro Left earbud (or right) isn't charging

I have tried dealing with this issue for a couple of years. One of the earbuds on the Power Beats Pro won't charge. The "fix" is to restart the unit, or clean the earbuds, and I have done that literally ONE HUNDRED times, and it (sometimes) works for a while, then the bug continues.

I think all Power Beats Pro users encounter this problem. Thats millions of users. Quite frankly, I think Apple should issue a recall on all of these units, and fix the problem, or replace the entire unit. When Power Beats Pro earbuds work properly, they are an outstanding device. But getting them to work is an enormous task, and I'm sick and tired of fiddling around with my PBP, trying to get it to work properly, when it is diligently charged, before going to the gym.

Accordingly, I respectfully request that Apple announces a recall on Power Beats Pro, so they can keep their customer base content with their products.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 18, 2024 6:35 PM

1 reply

Power Beats Pro Left earbud (or right) isn't charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.