I am unable to turn on my MacBook post macOS Monterey 12.7 update

I love updating software to my laptop but right after updating my macbook air 13 to mac0s 12.7 does not turn on any more. Call center never helps me to fix it. My laptop is working fine and looks brand new because i taking care so well my laptop even scratch can not be seen on my laptop. Now it is useless to have it now. Not working anymore after updating. I followed all the steps for turning on but nothing happened

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on May 19, 2024 9:01 PM

1 reply

May 20, 2024 12:53 AM in response to narsjcPhil

narsjcPhil wrote:

I love updating software to my laptop but right after updating my macbook air 13 to mac0s 12.7 does not turn on any more. Call center never helps me to fix it. My laptop is working fine and looks brand new because i taking care so well my laptop even scratch can not be seen on my laptop. Now it is useless to have it now. Not working anymore after updating. I followed all the steps for turning on but nothing happened

Did the user try booting the computer into Recovery Mode ?

If you can't start up from macOS Recovery

If it still does not turn on >>>

Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

Make an Appointment at the Apple Genius Bar or call 1 800 MyApple and have them evaluate the computer

Other location call Centres 

Contact Apple for support and service

I am unable to turn on my MacBook post macOS Monterey 12.7 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.