How to fix Youtube frame shrinking on iPhone?

When I watch YouTube my screen size keeps shrinking to the upper left corner. This is my phone in landscape. Is there a way to fix this glitch?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on May 21, 2024 7:46 PM

1 reply

May 21, 2024 11:47 PM in response to Annie916

This platform is designed as a user-to-user forum with Apple Inc. acting as a moderator. The primary objective is to foster a community where users can participate in meaningful discussions while adhering to established guidelines.

This platform serves as a space for users to engage in meaningful conversations, share information, and exchange ideas related to Apple products. It's a community-driven initiative where users support each other by sharing their experiences and technical expertise in using Apple devices. While Apple Inc. is not actively participating in these discussions, the forum is a valuable resource for seeking guidance and assistance from fellow users who possess a wealth of experience with Apple products. Feel free to explore the discussions, ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge of this community.

Please note that this is a public forum, so when attaching a screenshot, please avoid including any personal credentials such as IP addresses, card details, email IDs, Apple IDs, IMEI numbers, serial numbers, phone numbers, order IDs, invoices, or any identifiable location information if you are sharing a map.

How to fix Youtube frame shrinking on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.