Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Speck case from Apple promo cloth ripping

I received the free Speck cloth backed case from the free case promo, the first or second day I had the case, the thread alongside the edges started ripping out just from taking it in and out of my pockets, and it was shipped with loose threads that would get snagged.

Would any kind of warranty apply here? Should I go an Apple store and talk to them? Or try and go through Speck?

Here is a picture i took of the case, look alongside the egdes, you can see where its white from the the threads ripping.

http://a.imageshack.us/img844/5582/dscn0244.jpg

iPhone 4 4.0.1, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 26, 2010 1:50 PM

5 replies

Aug 26, 2010 1:57 PM in response to WeesLo

jeez that totally blows. i ordered the speck case for my iphone 4 but i got the rubber one. needless to say it will take 2 months to get here so i went ahead and got the incipio ngp case. friggn love incipio... they make the best cases and it comes with a free screen protector. it only cost 19$ from walmart.

i think im just gonna sell my speck case on craigslist when and if it ever comes...

Free Speck case from Apple promo cloth ripping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.