Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint problem with iPhone 4 and HP ePrint B110

Hey there,
since I've installed iOS 4.2, I've tried to print something via the new AirPrint function. But unfortunately my iPhone says "No printer found". Is there any other preference I need to set? The printer is connected via W-LAN. Printing with both my Macs works fine.
Any ideas?

Greetings from germany

iMac 27" late 2009, MacBook Pro 13" late 2010, iPhone 4

Posted on Nov 22, 2010 12:21 PM

116 replies

Nov 22, 2010 2:27 PM in response to der_jules

Make sure you have the latest firmware, installed. To do so, go into the tools menu, select Web, then Product Updates, then Check for Product Updates. It should find an update (we just posted it over the weekend). Let the device download and install the firmware update, and then after it restarts you should be able to find it from within the AirPrint Print dialog.

Just trying to help.

Andrew

Nov 22, 2010 3:07 PM in response to HP Mac Architect

Hi,
I also have just bought a HP B110 wireless printer with eprint capabitily.
i have also updated it to the latest firmware and the printer confirms this when i go to the "Product Update" option.
However im still not about to print from my iPhone 4, it still comes up with the message saying 'no printers found'.
the wireles printer is definately connected to my router because i can access it wirelessly from my PC.

Any ideas?

Nov 22, 2010 3:43 PM in response to EaziG

Whats the Printer's firmware version, and have you verified that the printer has network connectivity (ie do any of the printers Apps work)? I am currently looking into a couple other reports on the B110A, so it is possible you simply can't see the update at the moment. I'll let you know if I figure anything out here.

Just trying to help.

Andrew

Nov 22, 2010 7:43 PM in response to brother4

brother4,

The updates for the B110a are already available. If you're not seeing any updates can you tell me what firmware version your device has? Have you tried any of the Apps on the printer? Do they have network connectivity? Just because HP iPrint Photo can scan from the device does not mean the device can connect to the internet.

Just trying to help.

Andrew

And really what I should have said is can you try again and let me know. We have fixed the problem of the B110 not showing up (at least I think we have). If you are still not seeing the update, could you let me know.

Message was edited by: HP Mac Architect

Nov 22, 2010 10:33 PM in response to HP Mac Architect

HI Andrew,

I have check and found the update this afternoon (HK Time). After the update, it's work, but not so stable.

After I try to print an e-mail and one web page, the Air Print cannot find my B110a again. Now I am checking on it.

But I still have to say Thank You to you and hp.

brother4

*UPDATE* I found the answer why it unstable that is after you turn on the iPad or iPhone, if you wanna print, you have to use about 1 minute. I think that is need to pair between the Apple device and hp printer thru Wi-Fi Router. I think my question is sloved.

Thanks Andrew & hp

Message was edited by: brother4

AirPrint problem with iPhone 4 and HP ePrint B110

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.