Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get pictures from the iPhone to my Windows 7 PC?

I am running Windows 7, and I have iTunes installed. When I connect my iPhone, iTunes opens automatically, but I can't access the pictures from Windows Explorer. It used to show up in Computer, but it suddenly stopped. I don't think anything has changed since then. How do I get the pictures onto my computer?

Custom built; ASRock motherboard, Windows 7, Intel Core i7 CPU, 6 GB RAM, 64-bit OS

Posted on Mar 10, 2011 9:37 AM

14 replies

Mar 10, 2011 10:02 AM in response to David Haymond

The only way you can get pictures FROM your iPhone to your computer is if you took the pictures with your iPhone. The only other way you can move photos from the iPhone is to mail them to yourself ( which is very time consuming). If you are trying to get photos from your computer TO your iPhone...in iTunes, click on "Photos" and make sure you check the photos you want to sync.............then sync.If you're still having problems, let me know.

Mar 10, 2011 10:58 AM in response to David Haymond

There is another way to get your Camera Roll photos to your computer: use GoodReader App which is a great PDF reader, but will import photos--any photos, Camera Roll or otherwise. GoodReader imports the photos as jpegs. Then GoodReader allows you to upload those to DropBox. From DropBox you can download to your computer.

There are other WiFi Apps which allow you to send photos to/from iPhone/computer using your home WiFi network.

How do I get pictures from the iPhone to my Windows 7 PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.