Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 iOS 4.3 camera freeze issues

I just received my new Iphone two days ago. After two months waiting... that is.
On my first synch with my Macbook pro, I updated to the latest iOS, and yesterday midday I went to test the camera... It freezes.

Sometimes it opens the shutter focuses and then suddenly freezes. At first I thought it´s a multitasking memory thing... so I close apps... (not more than three where open) and try again... I make a picture... Yippieee. but then... Slam the image freezes. I move the phone but the image is stuck... I try to press the picture button, nothing. No reacting. I try to switch to video... no reaction... Hmmmm.....

I look up on the web and don´t find anything... Follow all the instructions on Apple site on what to do if something like this happens. Close apps, reboot, even use Itunes to Reset the device.

Nothing changes... Camera still does the same... Won´t work... I tried it with the Hipstamatic app as well... And it didn´t work.... I downloaded the Camera+ app to try again... and nothing... it gives me a message like "It can not access the camera"...

I guess it´s a hardware problem... as I haven´t found many posts on this issue anywhere...

Or has anyone had a similar problem and I am overlooking something...

Than you...

Iphone 4, iOS 4, 4.3

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 7:01 AM

3 replies

Iphone 4 iOS 4.3 camera freeze issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.