Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 screen in constant zoom

Today out of the blue my iphone screen looked "zoomed". On the lock & home screen half the battery and first 2 bars are cut off, and every thing looks as if it was 'pinched' bigger. The bottom of the screen is the real problem. my phone, mail, itunes, & safari icons are half missing.
For instance if I am playing my itunes I have to double click home button to get the "open programs bar" then and only then am I able to select artist, genre, songs, albums, etc. buttons; and even that doesn't work all of the time:(
I can't scroll through my contacts, or navigate anything on this phone.
It is with lock screen, home screen, and ALL my apps:(
I just updated the software a few days ago.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I already "restored" 3 times, but my computer automatically 'sank' when the phone was in this state, and when i re load it re loads to this weird zoomed state.
Is there anyway to access my previous backups, from yesterday or the day before, or does it just save the very last sync?
I am trying to avoid arranging all my apps, settings, etc from scratch.
Can anyone help??
Is there an easy fix??

iphone 4, iOS 4, 15" mbp

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 12:57 AM

Double tap with 3 fingers to zoom out. Then go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom to turn zoom off.
2 replies

iphone 4 screen in constant zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.