Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get messege from itunes said that 76 app can not sync with my ipad , i have 3.2 IOS sys but the itunes is uptodate V 10.2.2 please help?

MY Ipad refuse to SYNK with Itunes I get messege "76 App can not synk"? help

MY IOS is 3.2

iPad, iOS 3.1.2

Posted on May 13, 2011 11:51 PM

1 reply

May 14, 2011 2:15 AM in response to abusen

A lot of apps now require iOS 4+ in order to work - if you only have version 3.2 and the apps that you want to sync require 4+ then they won't sync (you can check an app's requirements on the left-hand side of its description in the App Store). You either need to update your iPad to the current version of iOS (which can be done via the Check for Updates button on the devices summary tab in iTunes), or you need to find apps that only require iOS 3

I get messege from itunes said that 76 app can not sync with my ipad , i have 3.2 IOS sys but the itunes is uptodate V 10.2.2 please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.