Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many songs/photos will the iphone 4 16gb and 32gb hold - roughly? I know this varies depending on size of songs etc.. but i want to buy one and not sure which is best for my needs. I want approx 1000 songs and enough space for plenty of photos, thks

How many songs/photos will the iphone 4 16gb and 32gb hold - roughly? I know this varies depending on size of songs etc.. but i want to buy one and not sure which is best for my needs. I want approx 1000 songs and enough space for plenty of photos, thanks.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 11:23 AM

2 replies

Jun 7, 2011 11:30 AM in response to NICKIP1

I have a 32GB iPhone 4 and using conversion (option to reduce file size without noticable difference in quality) on songs, 2300 songs roughly equates to around 8GB. Depends how many photos you want also. I'd say 16GB is more than enough for your needs (1000 songs would be roughly 4GB using compression) leaving more than enough room for photos and apps.

How many songs/photos will the iphone 4 16gb and 32gb hold - roughly? I know this varies depending on size of songs etc.. but i want to buy one and not sure which is best for my needs. I want approx 1000 songs and enough space for plenty of photos, thks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.