Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discussion Board access using the iPad - Questions and Hints

General discussion regarding using the iPad to navigate and use these Discussion Boards. Questions and hints.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 10:04 AM

11 replies

Jun 8, 2011 10:26 AM in response to Roosevelt Jones

Question: I seemed like at one point, while I was trying to type in reply post, the thread would auto update with newer post in the thread. Recently, I have tried to compose, cut, cancel, refresh, review, restart reply, paste and post. From time to time my ego takes over and I just compose and post. Did something change with the boards?

Jun 10, 2011 10:02 AM in response to Roosevelt Jones

Question: External editor use.

Is anyone using an external WordPad-type app to pretty compose post? It seems like it would be possible to format a reply, maybe display as HTML, and paste it into a web browser text entry window? I ended up doing something similar with my previous post since Safari seems to no longer want to hold my editor session as I try to collect information to add.

Discussion Board access using the iPad - Questions and Hints

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.