Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad YouTube problems.

When I try to get on YouTube using safari it try's to load but all I get is a plain white screen. When I use my YouTube app it loads videos just fine and everything canes up except it won't let me subscribe to any channels. When I click subscribe it says that YouTube is unavailable. Am I doing something wrong or something?

iPad

Posted on Jun 18, 2011 9:14 AM

5 replies

Jun 18, 2011 9:21 AM in response to FantablousRainy

You should be able to watch most videos on the iPad and view your subscriptions on the iPad. If you can't subscribe to channels then you are likely not signed in correctly. Go to Subscriptions on the bottom, try to Sign Out and Sign back in. Other than that, you might try to reboot you iPad, could just be freaking out.

The main YouTube website (through Safari) has flashed based video which are not supported. You can use the mobile YouTube website which has videos in HTML 5 format which the iPad does support. The mobile website has the ability to share videos too.

http://m.youtube.com/

iPad YouTube problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.