Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is stuck in Recovery mode, I dont have access to itunes

for awhile. I have 3 gigs of video and pictures that i just took right before it went into recovery mode. I need to know if i can get it out of recovery mode without restoring and losing all of my data. or if there is someway to access the hard drive in the phone?

iPhone 4, iOS 4.1

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 4:58 PM

15 replies

Jun 29, 2011 6:03 PM in response to escaladebd2003

escaladebd2003 wrote:

for awhile. I have 3 gigs of video and pictures that i just took right before it went into recovery mode. I need to know if i can get it out of recovery mode without restoring and losing all of my data. or if there is someway to access the hard drive in the phone?

This thread has drifted a little. I normally do not recommend tinyunbrella or recboot because they mess up the network settings on your computer, but you seemed to be a special case. When the phone is in Recovery mode it can be for many reasons. It can simply be a glitch, and not a corrupted iOS. In this case these programs will work. However, in the iOS is actually currupted they will not work and you will lose all of your content when you restore. There is one long shot; try the program PhoneView (for Mac only). If you connect the phone it MAY be able to see files on your phone. But only if the data structures are not too badly corrupted.

My phone is stuck in Recovery mode, I dont have access to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.