Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy music from iPAD to library

My young son has inadvertently deleted all the music from my wifes itunes library. The music was all originally loaded into my wifes itunes library from our CD collection.

(My son synched his iPad to her iTunes account instead of his one - he is now for sale on eBay).

Luckily I till have all the music on my iPAD.

How do I restore the music from my iPad to my library?

Posted on Jul 2, 2011 6:05 PM

4 replies

Jul 2, 2011 7:29 PM in response to FastBikeGear

Do you have Time Machine or some backup of the iTunes library? If the music is in your library, you should be able to copy the actual music files to another folder and have iTunes import that music. iTunes can probably find the music in your library if the everyone is using the same computer. I am suggesting the copy more for safety sake.

Jul 2, 2011 8:50 PM in response to FastBikeGear

Hopefully you will not need this but www.macroplant.com has some products to help restore music from an iPod or other iOS device back into iTunes on your computer. I have not used these products so I do not know how well they work. They mention jail-breaking on the site though their products do not require this. They seem to make it sound common place but it is not and I would recommend not doing it. Otherwise the site seems to be on the up and up.

How do I copy music from iPAD to library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.