Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

8gb or 32gb ipod touch?

I am debating wheither or not to get a 4th gen 8gb or 32gb ipod. I would like to know how much songs-apps i can get on it. I already have 375 songs, 66 apps, 8 podcasts, 4 tv shows, and no movies that take up about 5 gigs that i plan on putting into ipod but i just dont know what to get. Any suggestions???

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2011 12:02 AM

Get the 32GB model, you can't have enough space for your data, especially if you're able to shoot video and photos 🙂

5 replies

Jul 11, 2011 11:31 AM in response to BMF2011

I just upgraded from an 8gig 2nd gen to a 32gig 4th gen, and I love it. I have over 800 songs, tons of photos, and I'm in the process of rounding out my list of apps.

I'm into astronomy, and there are some really good apps available, both free and paid. I really like APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day) for getting pictures, and the Sky View app uses the built in gyroscope. There is also a version of Stellarium for the i-devices, apps for NASA, Hubble, and the list goes on....

Get the 32gig.... ;-)

8gb or 32gb ipod touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.