Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 screen resolution so large, can't unlock or shut down phone. Is reset my only option?

I turned on my iPhone 4 this morning and the lock screen is so large, I can only see a portion of the slider to unlock it. Conversely, I can't shut it down. Did I have any other option other than resetting it to fix the resolution problem?

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 8:50 AM

tap on the touchscreen using three fingers.. you may have to do it a several times to get screen back to its normal size ... the you can turn off Zoom by going to Settings >> General >> Accessibility >> Zoom

5 replies

iPhone 4 screen resolution so large, can't unlock or shut down phone. Is reset my only option?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.