Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 locked after failed latest software update

iphone 4 locked up after a failed latest software update

now it is not showing up or recognized by itunes.

Any suggestions. or is it the crap apple software?

Thanks - robert

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 12:25 PM

3 replies

Jul 21, 2011 2:03 PM in response to robertphtx

Robert,

We're all users here just like you. While you must be frustrated not getting your phone to work properly, posting disparaging remarks such as "or is it the crap apple software" puts you on a fast track to getting no help whatsoever. Just because YOU happen to have a problem, does NOT mean the software is crap. I have had every phone model Apple has put out, and I've never had a problem with any update.

Have you taken the steps recommended in the User Guide (restart, reset, restore)? What happened after you took those steps?

Jul 21, 2011 5:25 PM in response to gdgmacguy

As for the problem and help, I just stopped by AT&T and they took care of it.

As for my disparaging remarks, it is the way I feel and felt like voicing it at the moment. As I recall this is still a free country (Obama thankfully has not been able to screw everything up) and I personally have never liked apple products or software. That’s my personal opinion, it is crap. This particular phone is supplied by corporate and I will get a different phone as soon as request is approved. MS software has always been much better than apple products in my experience and at a much better price.

Best Regards,
Robert
(Rush Limbaugh for President)

iphone 4 locked after failed latest software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.