Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple replace my iPhone 2g that is out of warranty for a free iPhone 4g if there is a large strip of dead pixels on the screen, messed up home button, one tiny scratch on the screen, phone crashes a lot, runs slow and many more problems?

Will Apple replace my iPhone 2g that is out of warranty for a free iPhone 4g or a 3gs or 3g if there is a large strip of dead pixels on the screen, messed up home button, one tiny scratch on the screen, phone crashes a lot, runs slow, screen doesnt brighten when phone started up, and the sleep button either doesn't work or has a slow reaction when pressed? I really don't have money to buy a new phone right now and really don't want to keep this one.

iPhone 3G, iOS 3.1.3

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 2:01 PM

1 reply

Will Apple replace my iPhone 2g that is out of warranty for a free iPhone 4g if there is a large strip of dead pixels on the screen, messed up home button, one tiny scratch on the screen, phone crashes a lot, runs slow and many more problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.