Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a Warning that I'm running out of disk space. Even after I deleted all of my photos and e-mail I still show 0 available. Please help!

I keep getting a Warning that I'm running out of disk space. Even after I deleted all of my photos and e-mail I still show 0 available space. Please help!

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 11:36 PM

6 replies

Jan 4, 2012 12:50 PM in response to KiltedTim

Correct KiltedTim the iPhone does not have a disk drive, and it does give an error message about running out of disk space. I'm here searching for how to clear it and/or what causes it. A friends 8gb iphone 3G has started giving her that message. It is not jailbroken, has no videos, 400 songs, 20 apps. The system information says there is 0 bytes free. There is 4.6 Gb of "other" data taking up the remaining free space. None of the few apps on the phone I expect would take up that much space with data. Even her emails and saved text messages shouldn't fill 4GB. New iPhone coming in the next couple of days. Easiest to just reset the old one after the upgrade and redownload the apps to make sure not to mess things up.

I keep getting a Warning that I'm running out of disk space. Even after I deleted all of my photos and e-mail I still show 0 available. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.