Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will flash be available for the iPad? I can't access online learning games for my son or do slot of things because this feature is not available.

When will flash be available?

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 5:06 PM

5 replies

Sep 29, 2011 5:09 PM in response to Lady Don

nobody knows if it will ever be compatible or not...

it is compatible with the android version of the ipad so you may want to consider getting that instead.

this has been an issue with all apple's mobile devices ever since they first came out and there has been no word on if it will ever be available or not.

it will not be in the iOS 5 update that's coming out before the end of this year if that's what you wanted to know.

Sep 29, 2011 5:10 PM in response to Lady Don

Never. Please read Steve Jobs now famous "Thoughts on Flash" and you will know why.

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

It is not going to happen so if you need Flash and you recently bought the iPad - you may want to consider returning it and buying an Android tablet that runs Flash - or a laptop. There a couple of browsers that let you view some Flash content, but they are limited at best. Skyfire is one such app. Google "Flash browsers for iPad" for more choices.

When will flash be available for the iPad? I can't access online learning games for my son or do slot of things because this feature is not available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.