Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got my iPhone 4S and I think I have a problem with it. Sound when locking and unlocking is quiet compared with other iPhone 4S. I compared it with others and really is a little quiet. Other people have confirmed it too. Other sounds may be better. No pr

I got my iPhone 4S and I think I have a problem with it. Sound when locking and unlocking is quiet compared with other iPhone 4S. I compared it with others and really is a little quiet. Other people have confirmed it too. Other sounds may be better. No problem tones, watching videos. This problem or is it something normal?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 2:37 AM

12 replies

I got my iPhone 4S and I think I have a problem with it. Sound when locking and unlocking is quiet compared with other iPhone 4S. I compared it with others and really is a little quiet. Other people have confirmed it too. Other sounds may be better. No pr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.