Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i threw my phone in a glass of water! and now it keeps turning on n off!! help please!?

please help me if you know how to fix this. thanks.

Posted on Jan 4, 2012 1:55 PM

14 replies

Jan 7, 2012 3:29 AM in response to reham fattah

unfortunately, there are no apple stores in my country. there are only apple authorized stores. and the apple authorized store i bought my iphone from isn't in my town and i can't go to it untill after 2 weeks!

now i've tried the bowl of rice, and it still didn't work! and i'm too scared to put the iphone in the freezer. it's been 3 days now. i know i'm supposed to wait for a week but i'm kinda freaking out, my life's in that phone!

Note: when i first dropped the phone, its battary life was, i rememeber 30% or so. then, it went off and i tired to turn it on cause i got freaked out, the battary was about 19%. after that, it turned off then i turned it on. i may have done that for about 4 or 5 times. i know i wasn't supposed to do that but i didn't know then. i have connected it to itunes thinking it would start operating agian but sadly it didn't. but when i connect it to the electricity provider, it would only show the apple and nothing happens! also, i looked up some videos on youtube, and learned how to extract its part in order for it to dry. i did it but i coudln't do it all, i coudln't take the battary out cause i didn't have the proper screwdrivers for the iphone.

thank you to all who have given me advice. i hope the iphone fixes itself with a miracle.

i threw my phone in a glass of water! and now it keeps turning on n off!! help please!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.