Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whats best bluetooth earpiece for iPhone 4

whats the best bluetooth earpiece for iphone 4 ?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 5:14 PM

6 replies

Jan 10, 2012 11:28 PM in response to frank dilo

This is a decision where there is of course no one right answer. I have used both jawbone and motorola bluetooth sets. I liked different things about both of them. One that I had recommended to me after I admired it was this http://amzn.to/xbOBSQ motorola. It is small and has an amazing microphone supposedly. Read the reviews yourself.

One important thing to consider is battery life. I hated the fact that my battery ran out so quickly in my jawbone. I'm sure they improved on that in the latest version, but don't under estimate the pain it is to have to charge these headsets. Good Luck!

Oct 24, 2012 9:03 AM in response to Ununo

Agree the HX550 has been the best bluetooth headset I've ever owned and has worked great with every type of phone I've used it with and I test a LOT of phones (iphone 4/4s, various windows and android phones...always worked perfect). I just got the iphone 5 and it is the first phone that has issues with it...which I'm possitive are bugs in the iphone 5! Ugh! Please Fix ASAP!! 😠

Oct 25, 2012 10:01 AM in response to TBoySev

A Fix! You Bet! Absolutley there Tboy, there is a fix...Return your phone (iphone5) and go back to your last phone.

I tried two different iphone5's, and three top of the line bluetooths....Terrible crackling and no range(2 feet!), also A2DP streaming is also bad in these phones....My 3GS now is more valuable than ever because it works at making calls.....such a nice feature in a PHONE.

I am betting that millions of iphone5's, if not ALL, have this problem. Whats up Apple....Did you forget to test bluetooth function in your rush to make and sell five million items???

BTW....after having a few top of the line bluetooth headsets in my possesion for a couple of weeks, i concluded that the Plantronics speaker is way better than Jawbones...like two worlds, rich audio, better build quality. I was a Voyager user for a long time, now i just switched to th "Marque2" headset and i really like it a lot. Also, people on the other end say it sounds great, same headset was terrible with iphone 5......

whats best bluetooth earpiece for iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.