Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone folder icons

My old eyes are not as good as they once were and it sure would be helpful to have a picture icon instead of small font text to help identify folders on my iPhone. For example I use both written text messages as well as verbal text messages through the app called Hey Tell and I would like to put them in the same folder and would prefer to have the same icon that is presently used for written text messages (or something similar) to be the icon to open up the folder. Hopefully that makes sense. Any of you creative geniuses have a solution for those of us with less than 20/20 vision? As always I appreciate the help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 2:04 PM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2012 8:12 AM in response to glennfromsan ramon

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3129

I can confirm this works. Just remember to use three fingers to zoom in and drag down to zoom out.

You can also edit where your app icons are on your phone by going into iTunes (with your phone plugged in), going to your iPhone, then selecting the Apps tab. You can drag and drop where your apps will show up just like on your phone.

IPhone folder icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.