Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s unable to join network

iphone 4s unable to join wi-fi network

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:47 AM

16 replies

Sep 29, 2012 7:24 AM in response to drewhill611

hi I have the same problem with my 4S. I can´t connect to wifi network at school. The problem is Eduroam network in the school. With other wifi routers at home etc I don't have any problem. problem started since i upgrade to iOS 6. Macbook pro works fine and other devices too. I tried to restart iPhone and reset network settings. The problem has only iPhones 4S with iOS says school support of eduroam network.

Today said me to ask apple to help me downgrade to ios 5.x.x. There aren´t problems. But it´s bad joke ask apple help me to downgrade 😀. any other idea? Has anybody the same problem with university wifi network EDUROAM?

I´m from Czech republic.

Oct 5, 2012 1:16 PM in response to Martty

Yes, I have the same problem with eduroam network (I am using the New iPad). I have no problem with any other wifi, just the eduroam. I am also from Czech rep. but I've heard it's not the problem. Ist worldwide. On university helpdesk I was told to wait for next upgrade, so I would like to ask, when it should probably come out? They also told me to ask Apple for downgrade, which I think is not possible. Thanx

iphone 4s unable to join network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.