Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not found SIRI in my iphone 4s, it does not appear even in settings / general, or in settings / general / restrictions. Can not be installed?

I can not found SIRI in my iphone 4s, it does not appear even in settings / general, or in settings / general / restrictions. Can not be installed?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 7:21 AM

13 replies

Mar 11, 2012 7:47 AM in response to celso186

Buying from the gray market is always risky. Do have a sales receipt that indicates you were sold a 4S, if so you could try returning the iPhone and either exchanging it for the 4S or get your money back and buy one legitimately from Apple online in Brazil. I'm not sure if you have Apple stores in Brazil, sorry.

Message was edited by: The Huntress

May 21, 2012 10:52 PM in response to celso186

Hello. I bought an iPHone4s. It doesnt have any siri item in the settings menu. I saw in the back of the phone that this is a model A1387. Isnt this supposed to be the iphone 4s model and why cant i activate siri? I also checked the box and it says iphone 4s 16gb. I have seen the menu of my friends' iphones so i do know how the siri item in the menu looks and i confirm there is no siri in mine. Would you please help me? Could it be that the cell phone provider sold us an iphone 4 in the box of a 4s? Thanks a lot!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.