Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can whatsapp install in ipad?please help

Can ipad use whatsapp?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 6:52 PM

9 replies

Nov 16, 2012 12:17 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I purchased whatsapp messenger on my laptop yesterday & then i tried to sync it with my i-pad2... It said that whatsapp is not compatible with your device & its for iphone...

When i search " whatsapp " on my device, it show everything but whatsapp.... Soo i finally found whatsapp on my laptop.. But again i am unable to sync it with my device... Now what am i suppose to do ? If anyone knows solution for this,,, pls help...

Feb 8, 2013 6:25 AM in response to Faizal Zamani

Meg is right,
Previous users were right in that most apps do show up under the smaller iphone resolution but for some reason What's app is not one of them. What's App won't sync to your ipads with either resolution. It states it can't add it onto the iPad when syncing. I don't think there is a way right now.

<Edited By Host>

Can whatsapp install in ipad?please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.