Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open the Kindle App it says Please remove the book from your device and redownload it from your archived items. but all i see is Cloud and Device on the bottom. How do I get my kindle books to come up?

When I try and open the a book on the Kindle app it say's Please remove the book from your device and redownload from Archived list. All I see on it is Cloud and Device. How do i get this Kindle App to work?

iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi, iOS 5

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 10:20 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_ipuse_anno?nodeId=200 298480&#download

Regards.

10 replies

Mar 20, 2012 10:19 AM in response to Kristab12

The Device tab shows the books that are in the Kindle app on the iPad. The Cloud button shows all your Kindle books.

Press and hold a book and you should get an option to 'remove from device', and on the Cloud tab you can tap the arrow on those that you want to download to the Kindle app (the arrow won't show if the book is already in the app).

Mar 20, 2012 10:37 AM in response to Kristab12

When the Kindle app was updated - none of my books showed up on my iPad. Here is what I did and I did it all on the iPad.

Go to amazon.com

Sign into your account

Tap on - Your Account - in the upper right corner

Tap on Manage your Kindle - next to the Digital Content section on the left side.

Find your books in the next window

Tap on the Actions Icon next to the book title

Tap on deliver to - select your iPad

Go back to your Kindle app and see if it downloads

Apr 5, 2012 7:13 PM in response to Kristab12

I tried all of the above referenced resolutions with no success. I ended up de-registering kindle, then registering again. I could instantly access books without error. I de-registered by opening the Kindle app, then clicking on the settings button in lower right of iPad screen. Click on the setting option, then "this device is registered to....". Then de-register. Hope this helps!:)

When I open the Kindle App it says Please remove the book from your device and redownload it from your archived items. but all i see is Cloud and Device on the bottom. How do I get my kindle books to come up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.