Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me!!! I can't activate my iphone 3gs!!! iTunes say: Were sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time. Please try again later, or contact customer care! What me do?! =((((

Help me!!! I can't activate my iphone 3gs!!!

iTunes say: Were sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time. Please try again later, or contact customer care!

What me do?! =((((

Help me!!!

AT&T are unlock my phone, official!!!

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.1, serial number: QR1367UA3NP

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 11:33 PM

19 replies

Dec 23, 2012 3:25 AM in response to arhiv

1) Check your iTunes account.

2) you have to be at your computer. Apple is very smart, the place you put your I'd or password is not near data base.

3) make sure your ID and Password is correct. When type on the phone, if you don't check you might press the wrong key some time cases where people have long Neil.

4) go to apple website n reset the I'd or password.

Help me!!! I can't activate my iphone 3gs!!! iTunes say: Were sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time. Please try again later, or contact customer care! What me do?! =((((

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.