Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipod docking station Model No A1153 and would like to use it with the iPhone 4. I says that is does not support this accessory, but it is an Apple product?!°

Hi

I have an ipod docking station Model No A1153 and would like to use it with the iPhone 4. I says that is does not support this accessory, but it is an Apple product?! Does anyone knows who make this work?

thanks

iPod classic, docking used for iPhone4

Posted on May 8, 2012 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2012 11:22 PM

The docks are product specific. The only way that you can get even partial function would be to purchase a third-party dock extender, but there is a good chance that some of the features on your iPhone won't work because the dock was not designed for use with an iPhone.

Hope this helps

2 replies

I have an ipod docking station Model No A1153 and would like to use it with the iPhone 4. I says that is does not support this accessory, but it is an Apple product?!°

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.