Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unverified Profile with Apple Configurator

Hello all!

I'm experiencing an issue of a "Not Verfied" profile being installed on our iPads and iPod Touches using Apple Configurator 1.0.1. The same issue existed when using Apple Configurator 1.0 as well. In the Install Profile window, "Not Verified" appears next to the Install button. When I tap Install, I get the Unverified Profile window which states, "The authenticity of "this profile"cannot be verified."

This issue does NOT occur when using the iPhone Configuration Utility 3.5.

Do you have to use Apple Configurator on Lion Server? Or, can you use it on a regular Mac client. I'm using a regular Mac client for both Apple Configurator and the iPhone Configuration Utility 3.5.

Even though a "Not Verified" profile may not affect the operation of the profile, it's disconcerting to my user community.

Someone, please help here!

Thanks in advance,

az

iPhone, iOS 5.1

Posted on May 9, 2012 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2012 2:55 PM

When installing profiles on unsupervised devices, Configurator has no way to make the profile appear as 'verified'.

Chris

1 reply

Unverified Profile with Apple Configurator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.