Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The white screen of death usually I can fix but tonight it won't let me do anything I tried to even hookmit up to my computer and I can get anything.How do I fix it!!!Thank you

The white screen of death is on my ipod touch screen usually I can fix it but holding both buttons not working.I tried to plug it in and nothing happens.Please someone help me figure this out!!Thank you

iPod touch

Posted on May 22, 2012 2:24 PM

3 replies

Jun 16, 2012 8:51 PM in response to Huntermj2002

Hey,

I'm having the same problem as well, but on the battery drain however, you can drain it faster by using voice control. If you have music on your device, you can use the voice control to play the music. Still takes a lot of time, but at least it goes faster. By the way, I tried running down the battery for over 10 times now, but it still does nothing. If this is in your case as well, it could be a loose lcd cable and you need to get it repaired or try yourself. There should be some good tutorials on the web.

Hope this helps...

The white screen of death usually I can fix but tonight it won't let me do anything I tried to even hookmit up to my computer and I can get anything.How do I fix it!!!Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.