Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to locate your ipod touch? Using the finder.

Okay my ipod touch was stolen today at school. And I saw the track your ipod thingy and that setting is on, but I never knew how to use the locator when you lose your ipod/stolen because I want to track this theft and I want to prosacute him or her! And if you solve this im calling the police on the person who stole it. It had my company's information but it does have maxed out security. I have a 15 digit password, and my browsers are blocked as well as photos.

So can you please respond!

I want my ipod back before they get into it, if they do!

iPod touch, iOS 5.1, New Product Invention

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 8:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 8:19 PM

Find my iPod touch can be used at http://icloud.com and then clicking Find my iPhone. Good luck.

8 replies

Jun 1, 2012 8:20 PM in response to UNSC STUDIO

What To Do If Your iDevice or Computer Is Lost Or Stolen

If your Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, or iPad is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance - before you lose it or it's stolen - and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:

It pays to be proactive by following the advice on using Find My Phone before you lose your device:

How to locate your ipod touch? Using the finder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.