Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i learn to develop iPad apps to me its like rocket rocket science

MacBook

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 10:05 AM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2012 9:24 AM in response to Arfa1234

Arfa1234 wrote:

How do rocket scientists learn? They go to rocket science school.

Get a degree in computer science. Don't worry if there isn't anything iPad-specific about the program. You need to learn the basics first. Just avoid any place that is too heavily Windows-centric. Make sure the program covers UNIX and/or Linux. You will be a better iPad programmer if you have exposure to other systems, but if you are only exposed to Windows, you'll never get out.

Jun 3, 2012 9:30 AM in response to Arfa1234

Rockets are designed by engineers. Scientists work on things like new formulations of rocket fuel and advanced space travel. A common mistake.

It's okay tho....but either way, those activities rely on skills and it seems that this quesion comes up every day or so - Use the resources you pay for with an Individual Developer Account in the IOS Dev Center. Also iTunes/iTunes U ~ Stanford:

iOS/Xcode books are a waste of money. If you must go that route, get something on Obj-C/Cocoa and know that there are iBooks from Apple on those and iOS.

As well...iPhone Developer Beginner Resource Guide

Stanford CS193P iOS 5: iTunes U | Assignments

Stanford CS193P iOS 4: iTunes U | Assignments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.