Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a IPhone 3G 8GB Black and the cmera wont work it gets stuck at the shutter i keep tapping on it doesnt work and athe speacker wont work and the IPhone displayes this message all the time "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" i am sure i

I have a IPhone 3G 8GB Black and the cmera wont work it gets stuck at the shutter i keep tapping on it doesnt work and athe speacker wont work and the IPhone displayes this message all the time "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" i am sure it didnt get wet or some thing because i love my apple products and i dont expose them to harmful things.

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 2:42 PM

4 replies

I have a IPhone 3G 8GB Black and the cmera wont work it gets stuck at the shutter i keep tapping on it doesnt work and athe speacker wont work and the IPhone displayes this message all the time "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" i am sure i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.