Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone apps randomly closing by themselves and some can't be opened, anyone experiencing the same problem?

I am using iPhone 4s and 5.1.1, I dont run "jailbreaks" or ever jailbreaked my phone, its 2 days old. I did resolve some apps when all of downloaded apps can't be open like facebook when tapping miliseconds then closes, I resolved by reinstalling, but I face odd automatically closing itself the app angrybirds, while playing it just closes itself, any ideas? I havent reinstall it or anything yet, I have a clean account with precise detail as an apple id, cant think of any cause. does anyone have the same exact problem?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 12:25 PM

See Here...

Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store

1 reply

My iPhone apps randomly closing by themselves and some can't be opened, anyone experiencing the same problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.