Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get a message saying safari cannot open a page because "too many redirects have occurred". These pages open perfectly well in a rival browser. What is wrong with Safari? My platform is iPad

I get a message saying safari cannot open a page because "too many redirects have occurred". These pages open perfectly well in a rival browser. What is wrong with Safari? My platform is iPad

John E Staton

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 4:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 8:13 AM

Please see:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3320

3 replies

Sep 16, 2012 8:08 AM in response to johnestaton

hey, i got the same problem before but maybe this solve the problem to you. (on ipad)

1. go to setting and tap "general"

2. in privacy section see "accept cookies" and select "from visited"

some website manage their domain with cookies, a lot of them. and is more frequently on marketing web sites, like banks, shopping, etc...

be sure to select "fraud warning" always. is up to you to accept cookies or not. affortunatly, u can always turn off and on.

madboypr.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.