Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

increase recent call history iphone

How can I increase the recent call history

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 4:19 AM

11 replies

Oct 20, 2017 6:05 AM in response to muntazer

muntazer wrote:

Yes. I agree with you.

recent call history is not correct, and can’t use for business. Many people comment about that from long time. But still not solved.

Kindly request from Apple support to look in that ,

Make call history bigger and call number should be show one time for each number.

You are not addressing Apple here. If you wish to kindly request from Apple, then you use their feedback page here, http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Mar 30, 2016 8:55 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I just joined the forum to reply to this post and I'm proud of it. This is a clear sign that iphone developers don't really think about people who use their phone for business. I make over 100 calls in a day easily. I had a blackberry 10 years ago and even it stored call history until it ran out of memory. The iphone has a plethora more memory and capability than any blackberry, and yet they can't allocate it to call history. Pitiful is all I can say. It's why people say IBM is for business and apple is a toy. And yes I am an apple fan and own a lot of their products. But they need to hire some real business people for their developer think tank. If they can create an unlimited text message history, they can surely do the same for the call history. Any argument against this is nonsense.

Mar 30, 2016 9:00 AM in response to flippenmh

flippenmh wrote:

I just joined the forum to reply to this post and I'm proud of it.

Great, and you responded to a 3 year old post. To be honest, we are users like you and only Apple would be able to change this, but they do not participate here. You found that out when you read the Terms of Service for the forum when you joined. To let Apple know that you would like to see more than 100 calls in the recent calls list, then go to their feedback page at http://www.apple.com/feedback and click on the appropriate subject area.

increase recent call history iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.