Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 3 does not submit reviews for apps in the app store. Help!

Anyone just get a shiny new iPad 3 recently? They're really great and all but there's one pet peeve that is a real pain in the ARSEnic and I don't believe it is part of the way my ipad is supposed to work. If I purchase an app from the app store and decide to give feedback, I tap 'write a review' and the dialogue opens up. So then obviously I type in a bunch of feedback, about a small paragraph long usually. Then I tap submit. The dialogue closes, however my review had not been published, and when I tap 'write a review' again, all my information is cached and fills the text fields. Yet no matter how many times I tap 'submit' I get the same result: nothing. I used to be able to review but something changed something and now it doesn't work. :P

Has anyone else experienced something similar with their iPad? I am using an IPad 3 64gb black wifi iOS 5.1.1. any solution is appreciated. And be sure to tell me how to award rep. Points while you're at it cause I'm new to the forum and have no idea how the whole points thing works on this forum ;)

Thanks in advance :]

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 12:14 AM

5 replies

Aug 15, 2012 10:34 PM in response to DigitalAssasin5

I am new to ipad3...first computer ever! I'm thinking I should have gotten a laptop first..even though I'm familiar with a laptop, I am finding the ipad3 very difficult to work! I can't find my resume..which I need so importantly since I lost my job in march 2012. Not having icons on top is killing me because I cannot find Anything! Help!

My iPad 3 does not submit reviews for apps in the app store. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.