Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Currently do not have a remote to operate apple tv. So therefore I cannot connect my iPad remote to my apple tv. How can I connect my iPad remote to my apple tv that is currently on screen savour mode. I have no working remote to do anything

I do not have a working apple tv remote. How can I pair my iPad remote with my apple tv when apple tv is in screen savour mode?

Apple TV, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 10:41 AM

3 replies

Jul 8, 2012 4:37 AM in response to Rwilso

Welcome to the Apple Community.

There are various ways to bypass the supplied remote, such as the remote app, universal remotes and even teaching the Apple TV to use the remote for your TV set. However none of these are any good if you aren't connected to the network or have the original remote to hand. In these cases you will need to purchase another remote.

Currently do not have a remote to operate apple tv. So therefore I cannot connect my iPad remote to my apple tv. How can I connect my iPad remote to my apple tv that is currently on screen savour mode. I have no working remote to do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.