Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cost for out-of-warranty iPhone replacement?

I am in Canada, and my iPhone 4 went for an unintended bath. Telus is going to charge me $550 for the new iPhone 4s, so if there is a cheaper option I'd love to go for that. I just need to know a) the cost, and b) how long I can expect to be without my phone. I did re-order one from Telus, so I'd like advice and fast since I will likely have to cancel that order.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 3:17 PM

4 replies

Jul 30, 2012 3:22 PM in response to Leslie1981

"

Out-of-Warranty Service

If you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for Out-of-Warranty (OOW) Service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service Fee listed below.

iPhone Model Out-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 4S $199
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 3G
$169

A $10.77 shipping fee will be added if you arrange service online or by calling Apple Technical Support. All fees are in Canadian dollars and exclude applicable taxes. iPhone Out-of-Warranty Service may also be available from your wireless carrier. Pricing may vary."

Cost for out-of-warranty iPhone replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.