Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Words with Friends app badge notification will not stop!!!

My Words With Friends app was working perfectly -- then randomly when I open the app, I get a badge notice saying "Connect to Itunes to receive push notifications" -- I click OK but it keeps popping up and will not stop!! Plus once I've opened the app, I can not go back to the home screen -- I'm stuck in the app, forever having the badge pop up and press ok but I can't do anything else! I've tried everything -- restarted the phone, removed the app, reinstalled the app. Help!!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 6:36 AM

4 replies

Aug 17, 2012 7:27 AM in response to Allan Sampson

Normally, you'd be right. Except its a Zynga game and I've sent them messages about this (and other problems) and they don't respond.

This just started happening for me a few days ago. Uninstalling the Words with Friends app as well as Facebook (because Words with Friends is also played on Facebook) and reinstalling both several times and nothing works.

I guess no more Words with Friends on the iPhone.

Words with Friends app badge notification will not stop!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.