Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didnt realize Quicken Software didnt work with Lion. had to upgrade to newest version of Quicken. I have been using Quicken 2004 since 2003 and now cant access my files. Notice should have been given. my bad for not upgrading quiken earlier i guess. bewar

Didnt realize Quicken Software didnt work with Lion. Had to upgrade to newest version of Quicken. I have been using Quicken 2004 since 2003 and now cant access my files. Notice should have been given. My bad for not upgrading quiken earlier I guess. Beware. love the Mountain Lion so far besides this problem

OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 4:21 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2012 10:23 PM in response to Darky58

Hi...I use Quicken 2007 which they sent me an email telling me it wouldn't work with Lion (or Mountain Lion) and offered a lower version of software that is c...p!

Turns out heaps of people must have complained so they now have a Lion compiant version of Quicken 2007. Can't get in Australia (won't download overseas...Quicken only sells to PC's in Oz) but a friend had it in the US and sent me a CD. Runs good on Lion and doesn't even need the conversion of your data.

Hope that helps! Cheers.

Didnt realize Quicken Software didnt work with Lion. had to upgrade to newest version of Quicken. I have been using Quicken 2004 since 2003 and now cant access my files. Notice should have been given. my bad for not upgrading quiken earlier i guess. bewar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.