Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my iphone and it cracked the screen but still works...But now it takes over 12 hours to charge completely, dies in a couple hours, and overheats...is that covered by warranty and if not is it fixable?

I dropped my iphone and it cracked the screen but still works...But now it takes over 12 hours to charge completely, dies in a couple hours, and overheats...is that covered by warranty and if not is it fixable?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 8:58 PM

3 replies

Aug 17, 2012 4:29 AM in response to heatherjane23

heatherjane23 wrote:

I guess you have a radically different definition for the term "still works" than I do...

No, it's not coered. Get it replaced.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.